Today's excitement was the birth of our puppy! My dad bred his chocolate lab named Spurrier (forgive him...he's a Gator fan) and the puppies have finally arrived! Dad gets pick of the litter but is uninterested, therefore, the pick goes to us! Savannah (the mom) had 10 puppies! 10! 4 blacks, 3 chocolates, and 3 yellows. We have our eye on a yellow female but of course will wait to pick until they get a little older. Now I just have to be patient for 6-8 weeks until we can bring her home! As you can gather from the title, her name shall be Ida. No middle name yet, but I have some ideas up my sleeve. We are such excited parents!
I know it's been awhile since we've updated you guys, I have tons of pictures from Amelia Island but unfortunately forgot to bring my camera with me to Pensacola. I wish I could say we have pics from Sonoma, but we booked with American Airlines, so that was a big disappointment.
One of my best friends Lauren stopped in for a last minute visit over the weekend, so I have pictures from that as well. The weekend was an absolute blast, full of sushi, Bud and Alley's, a trip to The Village, and Pandora's. The weather didn't cooperate so no beach, but we didn't let that get us down!
Last but certainly not least, I made a trip to Auburn on Tuesday this week to present my poster project. This is the last big project required for pharmacy school so the countdown is on! Only 9 workdays of rotations left then graduation on May 6! I have started studying for the boards and I actually don't mind it...the reward is great!
Whitey is off all weekend and we PROMISE to catch you all up with images! They just make a blog so much better! Until then.....Happy Birthday sweet Ida!
4.17.2008
Happy Birthday Miss Ida Tidwell!
Posted by The Tidwells at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Katelyn!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog!! I had no idea you had one! yay!! I can stalk you now! I hope things are going great! I hope to talk to you soon!
I am so glad I found your blog. I am a huge blog stalker so be prepared to be stalked! Getting a puppy is so exciting, we wish you luck! Ours is almost 2 and he still acts like a puppy, thanks to Jay. We love you and I am so glad I can get caught up with what's going on with the Tidwell's.
Annie B. White
Annie Ballou! I'm so glad you found us too! I miss you like crazy girl! I just loved your NYE card...Chief is huge! We are trying to gear up for all the hard puppy work we have ahead of us! When are you guys coming to the beach?! I love you! Give Jay a hug!
Post a Comment