To keep it short, I chose these 2 pictures to sum up the past 2 weekends.Winner #1: 2 weekends ago
Luc is one of Whitey's best friends. They go back to Whitey's beach chair days at Sandestin and WaterColor. Every Tuesday Whitey and Luc play golf and softball together. Luc recently bought a house less than 1/2 of a mile from us. They have contemplated purchasing walkie-talkies, let's hope they let that go. Since Luc is so close, he came over via CoolerScooter to watch the Masters last Sunday afternoon. The CoolerScooter goes wherever Luc goes, it even made it to our wedding. I couldn't resist snapping a shot of Luc going home.
Saturday's chore: pressure washing. I know this picture isn't the most flattering, but it makes me laugh. Yes, Whitey is seriously pressure washing in a t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. Better yet, it's a Bud Light t-shirt. I almost didn't let him go outside like that, but he argued that he gets better range of motion in a sleeveless shirt. Priceless. For the icing on the cake, he of course refused to wear sunscreen so he now has a cut-off sleeve Bud Light t-shirt tan line. The shirt must have done the trick because our house looks amazing! He even did our sidewalks and driveway..it looks brand new! We wrapped the weekend up with Pompano fishing on Sunday afternoon. No pompano, but he did catch a monster black drum. What a man, what a man, what a man, what a might fine man!
1 comments:
That's awesome, I'm so glad to see Luc!! The cooler scooter is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment