Today was the first day of my last rotation EVER! I'm at the VA in Pensacola this month, so that means I'll be staying with my grandmother (Oma) some. When I go, the computer goes, so you guys won't be hearing from Whitey this week. However, I can catch you up on his day today.
When I left yesterday I made a "honey do" list of some minor things(really). Our good friends Jason, Deidre, and Jay are making a pit stop at our house this week before we all head to Amelia Island for another good friend, Matt's wedding. I spent yesterday morning tidying up the house but of course, there were some things I needed Whitey's help with. I've gotten 2 texts in the past 30 minutes:
Whitey: Spice rack repaired
Me: Sweet!
Whitey: talladega lifesaver inflatable bed and supercool hiking pack in the attic
Me: Hahahahaha
It is simply impossible for me to tell the tales of these 2 items, so that is just something you have to look forward to hearing about from Whitey! I'm a happy woman though, and Jay now has a bed to sleep on. For completeness sake, the rest of the "honey do" list read:
WD-40 sliding glass door
Pick up fryer from beach house
Keep laundry up
Call me to get grocery list
Just so y'all know, the lists go both ways, I'm sure I'll have one waiting on me when I get home Thursday.
4.01.2008
Checking April off my honey do list.....
Posted by The Tidwells at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment