First of all, I need help! I'm trying to change our account email address! Anyone have the "know how"?
I had absolutely nothing to worry about with Fay, we had blue skies on Sunday with absolutely zero wind and a light drizzle on Saturday. What a blessing! Now all eyes are on the tropics until the end of October.

What an exciting night! College football has officially started. Whitey and I are both looking forward to spending many Saturdays on the couch, a road trip to Auburn (fingers crossed), and celebrating football with friends! This football season will be MUCH more enjoyable at the Tidwell residence because we got a new TV! (and a Blu-Ray DVD player) We both love it, and have become avid members of Netflix. We have watched:
1. National Treasure 22. Unforgiven
3. Michael Clayton
4. P.S. I love you
5. Gone Baby Gone
6. There Will Be Blood
Please keep in mind we only bought the TV 2 weeks ago AND we didn't miss a night of the Olympics!
I took a shopping spree on my day off this week. Just so we are clear, this is the first time in our over 1 year marriage we have shopped for pleasure. The tv was our first entertainment purchase after a long list of home improvement projects, groceries, mortgage, bills, etc. (You get the picture) And I most certainly did not pull a Paris Hilton, but here are a few highlights:
I have been a bareMinerals girl before, and I am proud to say I have returned. Idried my MAC up to the bone then ventured to Ulta in search of some light-weight relief! While in Ulta I also picked up:

Although I don't color my hair, this stuff does wonders and I love how it smells!
In Sweetheart, my favorite.

Welcome to the 21st century, Katelyn! My first iPod, of which my 2 favorite songs of the moment are "Disturbia" by Rihanna and "Son's Gonna Rise" by Citizen Cope

And lastly, some new Asics. I told you guys after sitting on my rump studying for boards I would need to get active, well, this is my first step. Now if I will only set the alarm for 45 minutes earlier than usual. I'll keep ya'll posted!
Lastly, Ida met a new friend and introduced us to her friend's parents. Meg & Austin live 3 doors down from us and they have 2 black labs. Their youngest lab, Nancy, hit it off wonderfully with Ida. Ida and Nancy, how funny! I knew immediately we would like this couple. I'm excited about our new friendship!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day!
3 comments:
Yea....good for you with the splurging on yourself. You have most defninitly earned it! I know Austin and I are beyond ecstatic about this football season...we even watched Rice vs SMU last night. Keep the Shoaf clan in your mind for potential football watching company...you know we're always good for a game! Way to go to my little niece, Ida...it's funny how your "kids" can find you new friends! Miss ya girl...and the Whites too.
Been thinking about you guys with all the storms. Glad to hear the Tidwells are good. You are making me want to go on a shopping spree this weekend! do you have a new email? I need to ask a pharm question. Love you.
Hey Annie! Thankfully we have dodged some bullets! We just keep praying we make it through the season. My new email is katelyntidwell@gmail.com!
Post a Comment