Well, that just happened! Katelyn took her NALKREPLICX. Pharmacy Students love to initial everything. When I wake up, "Honey would you like BNB(breakfast in bed), sorry DNT(don't have time) have to study for aforementioned abbreviated test(AAT?).
In admiration, my wife has studied more in the last month than I (or any of my bach friends who call when she is studying and I am "supporting" her) have ever dreaded.
My bach friends: Hey do you want to play golf/play poker/watch new Batman?!
Me: No, I am supporting my wife and staying at home and supporting my wife, peace.
In all seriousness, when this weight is off my love's shoulders she will need to strap those grey cinder blocks you see stacked underneath mobile homes to "level everything out" in order to avoid floating away. My respect for her dedication and work ethic grows everyday!
7.23.2008
one done, one left
Posted by The Tidwells at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i love y'all!
Post a Comment