CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.20.2008

How Quickly You Can Forget


So, even thought I JUST graduated in May, I have quickly forgotten how miserable studying is. Studying for the NAPLEX has served as a nauseating reminder. I have almost had to retrain myself to sit still for an extended period of time in order to soak up the knowledge. One study habit that I have revisited with ease is snacking. Not to sound like the total pig, but how good is french onion dip? I of course took the time to make some from scratch earlier this morning for my last study session. It takes a total of 3 minutes and involves 3 ingredients: sour cream, dry onion soup mix, and ruffles but is oh so delightful! Now, not only am I sitting still for hours on end but also increasing my daily caloric intake! Good thing I'll be dying to get outside when my boards are finally over!

1 comments:

Daughter said...

Good Luck tomorrow. You will be in my prayers!! It was sooo good to see you.