CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.31.2008

Savannah, Selma, and A Salary Oh My!!!!!!!

Whitey and I celebrated my graduation and our 1 year anniversary in Savannah, Georgia May 7-10. Neither of us had ever been and we LOVED IT! It was so relaxing and absolutely gorgeous. We spent 4 days sharpening our Civil War and American Revolution history, antiquing, and of course relaxing! We stayed at the Forsyth Mansion which I would highly recommend to anyone else visiting Savannah and of course visited the Lady and Sons for some good 'ole Paula Deen cuisine.

My dear friend Elizabeth got married Memorial Day weekend, so I made the trip to Selma on the Thursday night before to be there for all the festivities! Her bridesmaids' luncheon was in Camden, Alabama on Friday, rehearsal Friday evening at the Methodist Church, rehearsal dinner at the Selma Country Club and then the wedding on Saturday! Everything was perfect! Elizabeth was hands-down the most gorgeous bride I have EVER seen. The entire weekend was a Chi-O, KD, KA, and Sigma Nu reunion and soo much fun! As we speak (err...write), Elizabeth and Lyle are in Greece with 4 more honeymoon days! Ahhhh.....




I started work on Monday the 12th. Dad has thrown me in, it's sink or swim time. Honestly, this is the best "training" method for a pharmacist. There are so many different situations that arise throughout the course of a day in a pharmacy that simple explanations would be of no benefit. I'll have to say that so far, I feel like I'm treading water. I do love the pharmacy, the people I work with, and the patients, so I am staying positive and learning every day.

Since I'm sure you've been wandering what we've been up to...why, Savannah, Selma, and a Salary...oh my!

0 comments: