CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.19.2008

Our Blogging Premier!

We have officially made our blogging debut! How exciting! I will have to admit I have been chewing on the idea for some time now. I knew how much I enjoyed parusing other's blogs and felt we indeed had something to contribute! Of course there were a few requirements we had to meet before joining in!

1. Pick and choose. Facebook, Myspace, AND Blogger? No, no, no! Excessive! So, I had to break up with Tom and the gang on Myspace. Whitey is not a Myspace junkie so this was an easy choice. I have learned to live without it and honestly my life is better for it! Quite the "cleansing" experience! ;) As much as I hate to admit it, Facebook keeps me up on my birthdays!

2. Joint effort. Whitey and I have to do this together. That's what we decided. We want our friends and family to have the most accurate view into our lives as possible. I personally think he is a much better writer and he has an amazing sense of humor. Plus, it's absolutely zero fun to talk about blogs when one of you is clueless. Here's to keeping each other accountable!

After having met the above criteria, I am pleased to announce our arrival! Let the blogging begin!

0 comments: